Stay in charge of your finances and enjoy the freedom.
Ahadu Debit Card
The AhaduBank Debit Card is a denominated debit card issued in partnership with Ethiopay. Can be used for ATM cash withdrawals and also to settle purchases/payments via POS terminals and Online anywhere in Ethiopia.
Ahadu card is linked online, real-time to your Current or Savings account.
*On ATM, POS and Online transactions.
What you can do with your AhaduBank
- Complete all kinds of transactions with your AhaduBank, including cash withdrawals, payments and purchases in Ethiopia, across all channels (ATM, POS, Online).
- Pay school tuition & accommodation fees you or your wards locally via the payment portal on the website of the educational institution or in person using the merchant’s POS terminal.
- Shop easily online with your card. You don’t have to wait until you travel before getting your favourite items. You can now do so at many international websites that offer delivery and many more.
- Transact safely without the risk of carrying cash. Your Ahadu Card has security features such as Chip and PIN technology which guards against unauthorized transactions. The card also uses Card Secure which is an additional verification feature for web (online) transactions. Please visit one of our Branch for a guide on how to register for this service.
Ahadu Debit Card
- What you can do with your Ahadu Bank Debit Card
- Who can get the AhaduBank Debit Card?
- Transaction Limit
Who can get the Ahadu Bank Debit Card?
The card is issued automatically to all Ahadu Bank individual current and savings account holders and valid for three years.
- Local ATM daily withdrawals: 10,000 ETB
- Local POS & Online daily transactions: N3,000,000
- International POS & Online transactions: 5000 ETB
N/B: Please note that there are no transaction fees on POS and online transactions. Also note that Ahadu debit Cards cannot be used for ATM withdrawals abroad.
We understand the essence of efficient payments & cash
Access a spectrum of tailor-made financing solutions
Financing, advisory and investment solutions for Africa
Treasury solutions and market expertise that deliver tailored solutions